Purposeful Living INC exists to inspire and transform the modern woman: the woman who feels pressure to have it all together, but behind closed doors she’s hurting, searching, or lonely. We are here to love, to walk alongside, and to encourage women to be all God created us to be: peaceful, joyful, and authentic. Using inspiring events, empowerment coaching, growth groups, and community support, Purposeful Living is transforming women, marriages, and families. Through the love of Christ in a safe community, women are finding and living out their purpose thus creating a ripple effect in our world.
Purposeful Living INC is the largest community of women supporting women through the love of Christ.
Our Core Values
- We keep Christ at the center of the organization as well as our personal lives.
- Deuteronomy 6:5 — “And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength.”
- We love simply because He loved us first. We are called to share a supernatural love that can only come directly from Him.
- 1 John 4:19 — “We love because He first loved us.”
- Christ is the head of this organization and without submission to His leadership we cannot accomplish all He has called us to do.
- Proverbs 3:5-6 — “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.”
- We are united as an organization under the headship of Jesus Christ. We protect our unity because it will glorify Him.
- John 17:23 — “I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.”
- We understand that each woman has her special work to do within the organization, which helps others grow, so the entire organization is healthy and growing and full of love. We work together to build His Kingdom.
- Ephesians 4:16 — “He makes the whole body fit together perfectly. As each part does its own special work, it helps the other parts grow, so that the whole body is healthy and growing and full of love.”
- Together with the Holy Spirit, we make every effort to walk in peace as we move our singular mission forward.
- Ephesians 4:3-4 — “Make every effort to keep yourselves united in the Spirit, binding yourselves together with peace. For there is one body and one Spirit, just as you have been called to one glorious hope for the future.”
- We see each woman as an image bearer of God and choose to foster relationships in grace and truth.
- 1 Peter 4:8-10 — “Above all, love each other deeply because love covers over a multitude of sins.”
- We offer a space for women to be vulnerable and we ensure their heart is held in highest confidence.
- Proverbs 20:5 — “Though good advice lies deep within the heart, a person with understanding will draw it out.”
- We encourage authenticity and honesty when walking alongside women as we support them in their transformation journey.
- Galatians 6:2 — “Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.”
- We commit our work to the Lord, trusting Him to help us succeed in all we do.
- Psalm 37:5 — “Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him and He will help you.”
- Galatians 6:9 — “So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.”
- We offer our time, talents, and treasures from prayerful consideration, not feeling pressured but from a place of joy.
- 2 Corinthians 9:7 — “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”
- We perform our work with excellence, in a way that is glorifying to God, not to man.
- Colossians 3:23 — “Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.”
- We invite God to continually change our hearts as we seek His will, not the world’s.
- Romans 2:29 — “And a person with a changed heart seeks praise from God, not from people.”
- We consistently check our foundational intentions, turning away from pride and pursuing humility.
- James 4:10 — “Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will lift you up.”
- We surrender our personal agendas and expectations in order to serve women as Christ has called us to.
- Philippians 2:3-4 — “Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves. Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too.”
To invite women out of isolation and into Christ-like community.
Purposeful Living INC was founded in 2016 by Nadine Dyer to serve the isolated woman: the woman who feels pressure to have it all together, but behind closed doors, she is hurting, searching, or lonely.
Following a mission trip to Africa, Nadine was impacted by African women’s sense of community and became more aware of the needs of the women in her own community. She discovered statistics showing the overwhelming number of women in America who were struggling with depression, abuse, addiction, and isolation. These women needed community where they could heal, be inspired, be motivated, and grow as they became the women God intended them to be. She envisioned “hundreds and thousands of women linking arms together for the kingdom of God.” The idea of Purposeful Living was then birthed and now serves to bring women out of isolation and into Christ-like community.
Purposeful Living INC has grown exponentially in its formative years and, since its first full year of operations in 2017, has assisted over 2,283 women. Purposeful Living INC continues to focus on the goal of helping “hundreds of thousands of women,” and therefore strives daily to increase its impact throughout the world.